27 Jul 10 helpful tips for better vaping
Vaping is now a mainstream activity. More and more people are getting into the hobby and making the switch from smoking.
In this article we will cover 10 helpful tips for better vaping to ensure you get the most out of your experience.
1) Make sure the tank is properly assembled: The vape you’re getting will depend on the liquid you’re using and how tight the coils are touching the tank. The juice in your tank should not be exposed to any air or air currents.
2) Do not overheat your vape: The best thing you can do to avoid having a burnt taste to your vapor is to keep it at a temperature that won’t overly raise your blood sugar or activate your adrenal gland (which could make you super hungry).
3) DO NOT spray your vape juice! It is recommended that you do not spray your vape juice into your mouth if there’s any chance of it getting in your lungs
4) Buy your equipment and Vape Juice from a reputable supplier such as PK Vapes, the number one vaping shop in Belfast. There are many physical stores and online vape shops to be found so you don’t need to search very far to find what you’re looking for.
5) Take good care of your batteries. Understand battery safety and charge the battery externally whenever possible. Check the battery connectors for a build up of e-juice and using a cloth clean the connectors if necessary to remove any e-juice that you find there.
6) Buy a carrying case to take care of your equipment. Keeping your e-cig or vape pen in good condition will always be more cost effective than replacing it. It’s not difficult to maintain your equipment in good condition and one of the best ways to do this is by having a dedicated carrying case where it can’t easily get damaged or broken
7) Store your vape juice well in a cool dry place. Before you open the bottle, make sure to shake it well so that the PG and VG liquids are mixed well together ensuring you get the ratio and flavour that you want.
8) Use high quality vaping juices. Vaping is much cheaper than smoking, and this is one reason that many people make the switch. Bottles of vape juice cost very little compared to a packet of cigarettes., However, if you prioritise price over quality with your vaping juice you may find that the flavour isn’t as good and your vape pen gets blocked or clogged just when you need it most.
9) Choose the right equipment for you. Different hardware suits different people and you may need to try a few to find the one that’s best for you.
10) Enjoy vaping! Now that you’ve found a healthier alternative to smoking, you can stop giving yourself such a hard time, relax and enjoy the different flavours that vaping has to offer.